Stewart’s Coffee Blends
- Blue Mountain: Named after the Jamaican region synonymous with coffee excellence. Lively with medium body it’s great for plungers and filters.
- Espresso: Signature blend. Strong and full bodied in time-honoured Italian style. blended specially for espresso use.
- Fiesta: Blended from three separate origins to produce coffee distinction. Smooth, full and pleasantly aromatic. Great for all extraction methods.
- French: Dark roast but not too dark so to retain flavours. Bittersweet and full bodied with sweet aromatics. Popular with espresso drinkers.
- Greco: Named after the oldest and most elegant cafe in Rome this dark roast produces a complex, full bodied coffee perfect for espresso use.
- Italian: Our darkest roast. The caramelization of sugars produces a bittersweet flavour medium on acidity and body and ideal for espresso use.
- Kilimanjaro: The world’s best coffee bean. Winey acidity with great flavours and aromatics. Great for any method of extraction.
Interested in Stewart’s Coffee?
If you’re interested in supplying Stewart’s Coffee please give us a call. We can sort you out with equipment, products along with top of the line service.
We can supply:
- Filter machines and products including 10g and 60g sachets of ground coffee, filter papers etc.
- Beverage vending machines capable of supplying coffee, hot chocolate, milk powder etc.
- A wide range of pre-packaged beans and pre-ground coffee.
- Bulk coffee for dispensers suitable for grocery stores and produce stores.
- Cafe equipment along with appropriate servicing.
Click HERE to find out more